Brad Beemer, CPA - Partner
With more than 35 years of experience in public accounting, Brad has provided accounting and consulting services to some of the best known and most rapidly growing enterprises in Central Florida. Brad is one of the founding partners of the firm, which they established in 1990, after five years with the international accounting firm of Price Waterhouse (now PwC). Brad has a broad background in individual, partnership, corporate and non-for-profit tax planning and compliance including extensive experience in the hospitality, retail, professional services and real estate industries. As an advisor, Brad has assisted clients in public offerings, acquisition investigations, mergers/spinoffs, profitability analyses and feasibility studies.
Brad has been a resident of Orlando for over 50 years. He earned his BSBA from the University of Central Florida with a double major in accounting and finance while working for a local CPA firm. In 1985 he earned the national Elijah Watt Sells Award for outstanding achievement on the uniform CPA examination. After graduating from UCF, he continued his professional career with Price Waterhouse in Orlando.
EDUCATION, LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- University of Central Florida – Bachelors of Science, Accounting and Finance
- Licensed CPA in State of Florida
- Awarded Elijah Watt Sells Award
- Association of International Certified Professional Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Advisory Counsel for the Accounting Program at Seminole State College