Kurt R. Kuehnhackl, CPA - Managing Partner
As a founding partner of BKHM at its inception in 1990, Kurt brings 36 years of experience in auditing, accounting, tax planning and consultation for a wide variety of businesses and individual clients. His background includes service to large multi-national concerns and many prominent closely-held corporations throughout Florida and the U.S.
Kurt has previously served as a national instructor with the AICPA.
EDUCATION, LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- St. Ambrose University - Bachelors of Science, Accounting
- Licensed CPA in the State of Florida
- Association of International Certified Professional Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Orlando Chapter of the Association for Corporate Growth
- Past President, Board of Directors - Adult Literacy League Orlando