Kurt R. Kuehnhackl, CPA - Managing Shareholder
As a founding shareholder of BKHM at its inception in 1990, Kurt over 40 years of experience in auditing, accounting, tax planning and consultation for a wide variety of businesses and individual clients. His background includes service to many prominent closely-held businesses throughout Florida and the U.S. in the following industries, real estate and construction, retail, and manufaturing. He also services individual clients as well as estates and trusts.
Kurt has previously served as a national instructor with the AICPA.
EDUCATION, LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- St. Ambrose University - Bachelors of Science, Accounting
- Licensed CPA in the State of Florida
- Association of International Certified Professional Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Orlando Chapter of the Association for Corporate Growth
- Past President, Board of Directors - Adult Literacy League Orlando