Ashley Vance, CPA - Audit Supervisor
Ashley joined the professional staff of BKHM in 2011. She has over 8 years of public accounting experience. She has provided audit and other assurance services to publicly traded and closely-held private companies in the factoring, manufacturing, and home building industries and to governmental and nonprofit entities. Prior to joining BKHM, Ashley had 6 years of experience in private accounting, including working internally at an investment bank, as well as a nonprofit organization.
Ashley currently serves as the Secretary for the Enzian Theater Advisory Board in Maitland, Florida. She has previously served as a member of the Seminole County Management Team for the Special Olympics of Florida.
EDUCATION, LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- University of Phoenix - Master of Science in Accounting
- Bethune-Cookman University - Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant in the State of Florida
- Association of International Certified Professional Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Enzian Theater Advisory Board - Secretary