Nonprofit Organizations and Government EntitiesBKHM provides professional accounting and consulting services to numerous nonprofit and governmental organizations. We presently represent several organizations in Central Florida, including those on the local, state and national levels. At BKHM, we have a proven history of offering our clients the highest level of service and experience, while also keeping our fees fair and reasonable. All of our nonprofit and governmental auditing professionals meet or exceed the continuing education requirements of Government Auditing Standards (the “Yellow Book”). We take great pride in our adherence to the most rigorous criteria for CPA firms and undergo a formal examination process known as "peer review" every three years. In addition, the shareholders and employees of BKHM are involved in local, regional and national nonprofit organizations and actively participate in organization management as members of the boards of directors and/or committee leaders. BKHM is also a member of the AICPA’s Governmental Audit Quality Center.
Services provided by our nonprofit and governmental professionals include:
- Audits, Reviews and Compilations
- Audits of Employee Benefit Plans, Including 403(b) Plans
- Compliance Audits, Including Those Required by the Yellow Book and the Uniform Guidance
- Budget Preparation and Cash Flow Projections
- Financial Accounting System Implementation
- Design and Implementation of Management Reporting Systems
- Preparation of Tax Forms 990, 990N, 990PF, 990T and 1023
- Presentation of Audits to Board of Directors and/or Audit Committees
To learn more about BKHM's services to the nonprofit and governmental sector, please contact us at 407.998.9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.