Nancy DiSalvo, CPA - Partner
Nancy joined the professional staff of BKHM in 1992. With 25 years of public accounting experience, she has provided accounting and consulting services to some of Central Florida’s most well-known and established organizations. Nancy specializes in working with nonprofit organizations, charter schools and employee benefit plans, as well as companies in the manufacturing and construction industries. She also has a broad background in audits subject to Government Auditing Standards and OMB Circular A-133 requirements. She has been instrumental in the development of the firm’s nonprofit organization audit practice and Peer Review services.
A native Floridian from the panhandle, Nancy moved to Orlando to attend the University of Central Florida. She met her husband at UCF, and both are active members of the Golden Knights Club. Nancy is also an active member of the Whispering Oak Elementary School PTO where she currently serves as the Business Vice President. In her spare time, Nancy and her husband enjoy attending UCF sporting events and spending time with their two children.
EDUCATION, LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- University of Central Florida, Master of Science in Accounting
- University of Central Florida, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Major in Accounting (graduated summa cum laude)
- Certified Public Accountant in Florida and Texas
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Accounting & Financial Women’s Alliance (AFWA) – Treasurer, 2010 and 2011; Vice President, 2012 and 2013
- Philanthropy and Nonprofit Leadership Center at Rollins College - Member
- Board Member - March of Dimes
- Business Vice President - Whispering Oak Elementary PTO