Shivam Jadeja, CPA/CGMA/ABV, ASA, CFE - Director
Shivam currently leads BKHM's Forensic and Valuation Services practice. He brings over 15 years of diverse experience that includes private industry corporate accounting and finance and more than 12 years of experience providing valuation, forensic, and litigation consulting services.
Shivam's valuation expertise includes business appraisals prepared for gift and estate planning, transaction advisory, financial reporting, and litigation purposes. His litigation services areas of expertise include marital dissolution, forensic investigations, shareholder or contractual disputes, business damages, lost profits, fraud examinations, and economic damages. He has served as an expert witness regarding financial and accounting matters in both court and arbitration proceedings. His forensic accounting work has been used to assist clients in pursuing criminal and civil actions.
Shivam holds two business valuation credentials (ABV, ASA), he is a certified fraud examiner, and is also a collaboratively trained financial neutral.
EDUCATION, LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- University of Florida - Bachelor of Science in Finance
- Certified Public Accountant - Florida
- Certified Fraud Examiner - Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Accredited in Business Valuation - Association of International Certified Professional Accountants
- Chartered Global Management Accountant - Association of International Certified Professional Accountants
- Accredited Senior Appraiser in Business Valuation - American Society of Appraisers
- Trained Collaborative Family Law Professional
- Association of International Certified Professional Accountants - Forensic and Valuation Services Section
- American Society of Appraisers
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Collaborative Family Law Group of Central Florida - Member
- Orange County Bar Association - Non-Attorney Associate Member