Sean Sarkissian, CPA - Tax Supervisor
Sean joined the firm in 2018 and brings over 7 years of experience in public accounting. Prior to joining BKHM, Sean worked for regional CPA firms in South Florida, where he is from. Sean focuses on providing tax preparation, planning, and representation for small and medium-sized businesses, as well as high net-worth individuals. His areas of expertise include partnership taxation, as well as the real estate, construction and medical industries.
EDUCATION, LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- University Central Florida - Master of Science in Taxation
- University of Central Florida - Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant in the State of Florida
- Association of International Certified Professional Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants