Nick Adams, CPA - Senior Audit Director
Nick has provided audit and other assurance services to publicly traded and closely–held private companies in the retail, real estate development, construction financial services, manufacturing, technology and agriculture industries. Nick has also served nonprofit entities, charter schools and employee benefit plans. With over 14 years of public accounting experience as an auditor, Nick specializes in assisting clients with the successful implementation and disclosure of new transactions and for emerging/complex new accounting and financial reporting standards. Prior to joining BKHM, Nick worked as a senior associate for the internationally recognized public accounting firm RSM (formerly McGladrey, LLP).
Nick has spent time volunteering for Catholic Charities, The Orlando branch of The Salvation Army, Community Food Outreach Center and the National Academy Foundation.
EDUCATION, LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Southern Adventist University – Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- University of Central Florida - Masters of Science in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant in Florida and Virginia
- Association of International Certified Professional Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants