Brad Beemer, CPA
During his 28 years of experience in public accounting, Brad has provided accounting and consulting services to some of the best known and most rapidly growing enterprises in Central Florida. Brad was one of the founding partners of the firm in 1990 after spending five years with the international accounting firm of PriceWaterhouse. Brad has a broad background in individual, partnership, corporate and non-for-profit tax planning and compliance including extensive experience in the hospitality, retail, professional services and real estate industries. As an advisor, Brad has assisted clients in public offerings, acquisition investigations, mergers/spinoffs, profitability analyses and feasibility studies.
Brad has been a resident of Orlando for over 50 years. He earned his BSBA from the University of Central Florida with a double major in accounting and finance while working for a local CPA firm. In 1985 he was awarded the national Elijah Watt Sells Award for outstanding achievement on the uniform CPA examination. After graduating from UCF, he continued his professional career with PriceWaterhouse in Orlando.
Brad has been a weekly mentor to Four12, an after school outreach program for middle and high school students, for over six years. In addition to his volunteer opportunities, Brad and his wife enjoy spending weekends with their two teenage daughters on the various soccer fields spread throughout the State of Florida. Their family enjoys summer travels to the National Parks and has participated in mission trips in the Dominican Republic and Kentucky.
EDUCATION, LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- University of Central Florida – Bachelors of Science, Accounting and Finance
- Licensed CPA in State of Florida
- Licensed CPA in State of Texas
- Awarded Elijah Watt Sells Award
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Advisory Counsel for the Accounting Program at Seminole State College
- Advisory Counsel for Four12, After School Outreach program