Nancy DiSalvo presented a one-hour A&A CPE session to the FICPA Central Florida Chapter - Local Practitioners Breakfast Meeting on Tuesday, September 22nd. The Peer Review Update included the following topics:
- Peer review enrollment requirements
- Peer review program statistics
- Types of peer reviews
- Peer review cost
- Questions to ask a potential peer reviewer
- Types of engagements a peer reviewer MUST select
- Types of peer review reports
- What if my peer reviewer finds deficiencies?
- Future of peer review
Nancy is an audit partner with BKHM, P.A. in Winter Park, Florida. She specializes in working with nonprofit organizations, charter schools and employee benefit plans, as well as companies in the manufacturing and construction industries. She also has a broad background in audits subject to Government Auditing Standards and OMB Circular A-133 requirements. Nancy is pending approval by the AICPA to become a peer review team captain and currently serves as a peer review team member on several ongoing peer reviews.
For more information on Peer Review services, contact Nancy at email@example.com or 407-998-9000.