Greg Geibel, CPA - Senior Tax Manager
Greg joined the professional staff of BKHM in 2011. He has over 12 years of public accounting experience, providing tax-compliance and consulting services to large and small businesses and high net-worth individuals. His areas of expertise include tax preparation and planning for businesses and individuals within the areas of retail, hospitality, real estate and manufacturing. Greg is an active member of the NAIOP Developing Leaders Central Florida and Florida Citrus Sports. He also assisted in the founding of 19th Hole Golf Networking, a group that brings local professionals from multiple enterprises together each month to network during an evening round of golf.
EDUCATION, LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- University of Miami, Bachelor of Business Administration, major in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant in the State of Florida
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of International Certified Professional Accountants
- Florida Citrus Sports - Bowl Scouting Committee